Changing Jio Caller tune is not a tough task if you know the process. In this post, I will be showing you a simple way to switch your Jio caller tune.
3 Easy Methods To Change Jio Caller Ringtone
There is a total of three ways of doing this. first, by using jio caller tune app, secondly, change caller tune by SMS and the third is by using Jio caller tune codes.
All the three methods are easy and work 100% perfectly. So, without taking more time, let’s start.
#1 By Using The Callertune App
- First, you need to download the App and install it on your smartphone.
- This is the easiest and fastest way to change your Jio caller tune.
- After installing the app, open it and search for your favourite song. I am searching here for Judwaa 2 song “Aa To Sahi”.
- As you can see three dots on the left side surrounded by the green colour, click on it and you will see something Like Below:
- Now, simply click on the option ” SET AS JIO TUNE “. A box will appear, just tap on the “SET AS JIO TUNE” option to change the caller tune.
- After performing all the above steps, you will receive an SMS showing the confirmation that the caller tune has been changed like below:
Done, enjoy the new caller tune.
#2 By Sending An SMS
- This method is a little bit longer as compared to all the three. But, it also has an extra list of songs to use as jio caller tune.
- You need to send an SMS To 56789 From your JIO number.
- Now, to search for a song from a movie, you must follow this format while doing SMS: MOVIE <movie name> to 56789. For example “MOVIE JUDWAA2” (Don’t include inverted commas).
- To search for a song from an album, follow this format: ALBUM <Album name> To 56789. For example “ALBUM DESI KALAKAR”.
- For songs from a singer SMS format: SINGER <Singer Name>. See below to clear your doubts:
- Now, reply with the serial number of the song that you want to set as caller tune.
- You will get an SMS, simply reply with 1.
- You will receive a confirmation like below:
- At last, reply Y. All done, you will receive the final SMS confirmation within a few minutes.
#3 By Using Jio Caller Tune Codes
- This process is the simplest one and you will love this method.
- Now, for changing the caller tune, call a person who is using Jio and he/she must be using the Jio caller tune feature.
- After calling, you will be able to hear the caller tune and If you like this tune, just click on the “*“(star button) to make that caller tune yours. See below:
- After pressing the start button, a confirmation will be sent within a few minutes.
Cheers, enjoy the caller tune.
How To Deactivate Jio Caller Tune
- To deactivate the caller tune service, simply call 155223.
- And there is one more method for doing this, just send an SMS “STOP” To 56789.
- Done, you will receive the confirmation within a few minutes.