Most of the smartphone Users Often find Difficult to Detect unwanted Apps on Android and Uninstall it. Especially beginners get in trouble with these unwanted apps and their’s phone performance becomes slow. Intermediate users are able to find these unwanted apps or Bloatware But nowadays Android Developers have become smarter and they either make the app System App or give the App extra permissions and this makes them harder to uninstall or disable it.
I will be Be Showing you not only How To detect these unwanted Android Apps but also the way to remove them. I will also Tell you About Android Spyware, Adware and Bloatware. So, Without Taking Much more Time Let’s Start
Unwanted Apps or Bloatware: An App is considered as a Bloatware or unwanted App when the App is of no use or it has Many Features which is not required.
Android Spyware: This Type of Apps Can ruin Your Privacy. Spyware usually collects sensitive information like Chats, Contacts, Passwords etc and sends to the Destination’s server.
Android Adware: This type of Apps will not cause Danger But Can affect your Phone’s experience. Adware shows Ads where ever possible Like on your Phone’s Lock Screen, Home Screen etc.
How To Detect Unwanted Apps On Android
- To Detect Spyware or Adware, Simply install an Antivirus App From Play Store and Perform a Deep Scan. That’s it if the Antivirus Finds spyware or adware or any harmful App, it will Notify you. Remove or Uninstall those Apps notified By the Antivirus.
- As Said Earlier an App Having too many Features is regarded as a Bloatware or unwanted app.
- You can easily Find Those Apps By just using them and Looking at their Features.
- If you find the Features of no use than the App is a Bloatware.
- If your Phone is Rooted Than System App Remover Will Do The Work instantly.
- To Find All Running Apps in The Background, Go To SETTINGS- APPS – RUNNING.
- After finding the Bloatware or unwanted Apps Uninstall or Remove it.
How To Remove or Uninstall Unwanted Android Apps
- If you are Looking for How To Delete Apps That came with the Phone then You can not remove it unless your Android Phone is rooted But You can Easily Disable them.
- To Simply Uninstall An App, Go To SETTINGS- APPS – ALL and you find all installed Apps. Click on the App Which You Want Uninstall.
- Finally, Click on UNINSTALL.
- If the App Which you want to uninstall is A System App than you will find DISABLE instead of UNINSTAll option.
- Just Click on Disable. Done!
- After Disabling An App it’s all functions get Ceased thus your phon’s performance increases.
- And if your Android Phone is Rooted than you simply find bloatware Using System App Remover and Uninstall any App whether it is a system app or any other type.
List Of Apps That Can Be Safely Disable On Your Android Phone
This List includes Android Apps which are generally of no use. Disabling or Removing on your Android Device Does not cause any stability issues.
- Google Play Drive if you do not use it.
- Google Play Music.
- Google Play Magazines.
- Google Play Movies and Tv.
- Chrome if you are using other Browser Like opera mini.
- Gmail if you are not using this for email services.
- And Most of the App that comes with the phone is of no use and can be safely Disabled.
- Your Phone’s Privacy Comes in Danger.
- Phone’s Storage Increases Day By Day.
- Your Phone Starts Hanging a lot.
- Phone’s Control is no more in your hand.
- You will find many unusual things happening when your Android Phone Gets internet access.