Erasing or wiping your android phone is quite easy when you have full access to it. But, when you lost your phone or someone has stolen it than your privacy can be in huge danger.
So, in this post, I will be showing the way to erase Android phone remotely or delete data from the lost android phone.
You will be doing this all without touching your Android smartphone. We will be using an Android Device Manager app or web portal to erase the android phone remotely.
Suppose, you have forgotten your phone’s pattern or password then you can do this to unlock your android phone. Let’s start.
Steps To Wipe Your Phone’s Data Without Touching it
- We will be using the “Gmail ID” associated or linked to your Android phone.
- First, go to Android Device Manager and log in with your Gmail ID which is linked to your android phone.
- After Logging in, you will see something like below:
- Just click on “ERASE” and you will see something like below:
- Finally, click on the “ERASE” option to completely erase your android phone remotely.
- Wait for a few minutes or seconds for your phone to restart and begin the data wiping process.
- The process is the same as you do a reset on your android phone.
Points To Keep in Mind Before Erasing The Phone
- First, make a complete backup of your phone’s data.
- Your phone’s data connection must be on to do this.
- If your phone’s data connection is off than the erasing process will start automatically whenever the data connection becomes active.
- All data on your android phone will be erased completely.
Check Out Similar Articles: