Most of the people who own a phone always think of one question in his mind. The Question is “How To Find My Android Phone“. This question rises when you really care about your phone or when your phone is stolen or lost.
In this post, you will find the instant solution and it will work for 100% Sure. We will be using the Android Device Manager to track the phone. We will also provide you with extra Features of Google Find My Device that can save your android phone from privacy theft. Without taking more time, Let’s Start.
How To Find My Android Phone
- We will be using The Gmail Id associated or linked with your android phone.
- First Visit Here and Log in With Your Gmail ID used on your smartphone.
- You will be able to see your mobile last location and Dashboard under Google Find My Device Header just like Below:
To Get Your Current Location Click On Refresh icon. After Clicking on it, find your phone location on the left side.
You can Zoom out and Zoom in your Phone’s Location.
You will also find all the nearby places with their names.
Phone’s battery percentage can also be seen.
That’s it. Done
How To Lock My Phone
- Yes, you can also lock your phone By just Clicking on the Lock Option.
- After Clicking on Lock, You will see something Like Below:
If someone has stolen or your Android phone is lost then you can also send a message and your mobile number.
After providing the details, click on The Lock option.
Wait, your phone will be locked within a few minutes
That’s it. Done! Enjoy.
How To Make My Phone Ring Google
- You can also make your phone ring using google find my device dashboard.
- To Make your Phone Ring, Click On the Play Sound Option.
- Your Phone will start ringing within very few minutes or seconds.
- Ringing Tune is the Default Tune Set on your android phone for phone calls.
- To Stop Ringing on Your Phone, Click on STOP option.
- Done. Enjoy!
Some Points To Be Noted While Using Google Find My Device:
- You can either use android device manager on phone or on your pc.
- To Use all these Features, Your Phone’s Data connection Must Be Switched ON.
- If Data is off then you will not be able to use all these features instantly.
- But For example When you Lock your Phone and your Phone’s Data is off than Your phone will be automatically locked whenever the DATA connection gets switched on.
- That’s Cool, This Is the same with the rest of the features.
- Don’t forget to refresh to find your Android phone’s current location.