Jio Has Recently Launched India’s First Prepaid Jio Auto Recharge For Jio Customers. Now There is no Need For any sort of Reminder For Doing Recharge. And There is no need of Standing in Queue To Get The Recharge Done.
Jio AutoPay Service is Very Easy To Use & Manage. Once You Have Set Up The Jio AutoPay Service Than You Will Be Able To Enjoy uninterrupted Jio Services. Jio is Also Providing Cashback Up To Rs 600 For Using Jio Prepaid Auto Recharge Service. In this Post, I am going to Show you How To Configure This Service & How To Disable it Too. So Let’s Start.
Table of Contents
Features Of Jio Auto Recharge/AutoPay Service
- No Reminder For Of Plans Being Expired.
- There is No Need To Stand in Queue For Availing Recharge.
- You, Will, Get Cashback Up To Rs 600.
- You Will Be Able To Enjoy Uninterrupted Jio Services.
- Jio Auto Renewal Process is Easy To Set Up & Manage.
- You Can Also Disable Jio AutoPay Service as per Your Wish.
How To Enable Jio Auto Recharge Service
- Download MyJio App & install it.
- Open MyJio App & Click On The JioPay Banner.
- Click On CREDIT CARD option.
- Provide Your Jio Mobile Number, Accept The Terms & Conditions And Than Click On CONTINUE option.
- You, Will, Be Shown a Drop Down List of all Jio Plans & Asked To Select The Jio Plan Which You Want To Enable Auto-Recharge.
- After Selecting Your Favourite Jio Plan Click On CONTINUE option.
- Now Click on Credit Card and Than Enter Your Credit Card Number, Name on the card, Date of expiry & CVV Number.
- Click on I AGREE And Than Finally Click On The PAY option.
- Now Jio Will Deduct Rs 2 From Your Bank Account To Verify Your Account & Set Up Jio Auto Pay Service.
- Once Rs 2 is Successfully Deducted From Your Account Than Jio Prepaid Auto Recharge is successfully Set-Up.
- You Can Also Enable Jio Auto Pay From Jio’s Official Site & The Steps are the same to do this.
How To Disable Jio Auto Recharge Service
- You cannot Disable Jio Auto Recharge Service Anytime You want. You Need To make sure that You can Stop Auto Recharge On Jio Before The Current Plan Expires.
- To Disable This Service Open MyJio App And Go To My Plans And Than Click on The Required Option.
- You can Also Do This By click on Auto Pay Banner & Than Clicking On The Required Option.
- If You Finding it Difficult To Do Than Call Jio Customer Care & Ask Them For The Help.
- You Can Contact Jio Customer Care By Calling 198 or 199 From Jio Number & 1800-889-9999 From Other Numbers.