Earning free Bitcoins in India is a tough task If you do not know the simple & effective way to do this.
In this post, I am not only going to explain to you the right way to get free bitcoins but also make you aware of the basics of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a digital currency also known as cryptocurrency. It was found in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is built on blockchain technology.
You cannot touch or feel Bitcoin because it is virtual. The interesting fact is that bitcoin is a combination of 0s & 1s which is stored in digital format in computers around the world.
Advantages Of Bitcoin:
- You are anonymous that means your privacy is at the top. No middleman is seeing or managing your bitcoin Transactions.
- It is the you only who knows about your bitcoin and transactions related to it.
- It is tax-free, there is no as such tax levied on it.
- Bitcoins are free from government interference. You are the only owner of your collected bitcoins.
- There is very low or no fees for making bitcoin transactions.
- It is very fast and easy to use. The transactions are highly secure & irreversible.
- Enjoy hassle-free transactions across the world with no limits Or boundary.
Disadvantages Of Bitcoins:
- Though bitcoin has become popular all over the world, still, many people do not know about it.
- Bitcoin is not accepted everywhere & anywhere. It will take a long time to grow.
- The price of bitcoin is not fixed, the value increases or decreases all of a sudden.
- Well, the bitcoin currency is still in beta mode. This means that it is in development mode.
- The government may ban the use of bitcoin in their respective country.
How To Sell or Buy Bitcoin
There are several bitcoin faucets where You can easily buy or sell bitcoins with ease. You can buy bitcoins by paying in the form of local currency.
After the signup, you will get a digital address. This is the place where you are going to manage your bitcoins.
Best Free Bitcoin Faucets all over the world includes Coinbase, Coinone, Bitthumb, Bittrex, Bitstamp etc.
How To Store Bitcoins
To store bitcoins, you need a digital wallet which can be accessed through your phone, web, computer etc.
You can also backup your data & save for safety & security. There are many recognised bitcoin wallet sites around the world.
This is one of the most popular methods to get free bitcoins except for buying.
But, mining bitcoin is not an easy task, you have to invest in buying powerful & efficient mining machines to start mining bitcoins. Mining is a bit slow process unless the machines being used are very powerful.
So, these were the basics of bitcoin. After reading the above information, you will understand the foundation of bitcoin.
Bitcoin Price in India (Changes with time)
1 Bitcoin = Rs 5,02,634.86
0.1 Bitcoin = Rs 50263.49
The Right Way To Earn Free Bitcoins in India
I am going to share two very simple methods to earn Bitcoins. Both the methods are tested by me as I used them.
So, don’t worry that your precious time will waste. And these methods are not time-consuming. Let’s start the Bitcoin Mining India journey.
#1 Storm Play Android App
Storm Play is one of the best free Bitcoin Android app available on the Play Store. It also lets you earn Bitcoin through mining and by completing “STORM TASK” & referring people. You can not only earn Bitcoin but also Ethereum.
- Download & Install the app on your smartphone.
- Open the app & click on Google/Facebook to directly login. You can also signup for a new storm account by providing your email Id.
- Now, select your country, enter your mobile number & click on the “Next” arrow.
- Enter the received OTP.
- Give your nickname and accept the “Terms & Conditions” by a tick mark.
- Now apply this referral code:1KOF5O to get 6000 Bolts Instantly in your Storm Play wallet.
- You can also refer & earn 6000 Bolts per referral.
- To receive the payout, first signup on Coinbase.
- Go to the side menu bar and click on “Profile” & then “EDIT WALLET”. Now, click on the pencil icon under the Bitcoin section & enter the email address that you used while signing up for Coinbase.
- Make sure to select “Coinbase” from the drop-down list while giving the email address. (Coinbase is the best Bitcoin wallet in India)
- To get referral link & referral code, again go-to the side menu & click on “INVITE FRIENDS”.
- Everything is done, start earning.
How To Earn Bitcoins using Storm Play App
- Storm Play pays you in the form of Bolts that can later be converted into Bitcoin.
- There is a total of 3 ways to earn Bolts.
- First, by simply installing Android apps & completing some easy tasks. You can find the tasks in the ‘Storm Task” Section.
- Second, refer your friends & earn 6000 Bolts per invitation.
- And the third one is mining, To do this go to the “CLAIM” section.
- Here, you need to click on “500 BOLTS” and ads will appear. When the ad finishes, you will be asked some simple maths sum, enter the answer & click on “Submit”.
- Done, you will get 500 Bolts instantly. Wait for another 5 minutes to start mining again.
- To initiate your payout, click on “WITHDRAW”, select “Bitcoin” & click on “PICK”.
- The minimum payout is 275000 Bolts.
- That’s it, you can earn a decent amount of Bitcoin by following the three simple tasks.
#2 BitMiner (extension) – Mine Bitcoins On Google Chrome
BitMiner is the best Bitcoin miner because you need to do Nothing for this. It is a browser extension which automatically starts digging bitcoins for you by consuming your internet connection & PC resources.
- First, install the BitMiner Chrome extension.
- After adding this extension to your Chrome browser, you will see a tiny gold colour bitcoin at the top right.
- Click on that tiny icon to start the Bitcoin mining.
- You need to have an active internet connection & the browser should be left open So that the mining continues.
- Initiate withdrawal by providing your Bitcoin wallet address which can be found by logging into the Coinbase account.
- The minimum withdraw is 0.001 Bitcoin.
- You can also earn by inviting your friends. Get 20% of every Bitcoin your friend mine using BitMiner.
- To find your BitMiner referral link, click on the tiny gold Bitcoin icon.
- You can also change the mining speed capacity to normal, low or high as per the need.
You will find all the settings and options on the same interface that can be obtained by clicking on the tiny gold icon.