Paytm BHIM UPI offer 2020 is giving Rs 50 cashback to every user who creates Paytm UPI address & makes their first upi transaction. You need a bank account to set up Paytm BHIM UPI.
I will be showing you the way to set up BHIM UPI in your paytm app & how to use it for making upi payments.
How To Get Rs 50 cashback On Completing Ist UPI Transaction
- Download & open the Paytm app.
- Log in to your Paytm account.
- Now, open this link. You will be now redirected to the Paytm BHIM UPI section. Select your bank from the drop-down lists.
- After selecting your bank account, an SMS will be sent from the mobile number linked to your bank account to verify account ownership.
- Make sure that the number linked to your bank account is there active on your smartphone.
- After SMS verification, you need to create 4 digit upi pin. To create this you need to first enter your last 6 digits of your debit card & expiry date.
- Now you will be asked to enter your 4 digit upi pin twice followed by an OTP verification.
- That’s it your paytm upi address is successfully created.
- Now, make two upi transactions of minimum Rs 50 to get Rs 50 cashback in your paytm wallet. [Must Do this]
- You can send Rs 50 to any of your friend or at stores where Paytm is accepted. Both the payment must be made to different people.
Terms & Conditions
- Make sure that you make the first upi transaction on the very same day on which you have created your Paytm BHIM UPI address.
- The minimum transaction amount is Rs 50 to become eligible for the cashback offer.
- The cashback will be credited within 2 days after the first successful transaction.
- Make sure that your paytm KYC is done.
- Keep in mind that you are creating paytm upi address for the first time.
Check Out More Paytm Offers: