Here is the ultimate guide 2020 on how to root Android phone without any risk. I will be showing two methods to root your Android phone: first without using a computer & second with the help computer/laptop.
These methods are genuine and are 100% safe to apply. You don’t need to worry about your smartphone as the below methods are tested & works like a charm.
You should know first about rooting that is what is root, its advantages & disadvantages, before getting into the real tasks. S,o let’s start the android rooting journey.
What is Android Root?
Rooting your android phone means jailbreaking from the android OS. Yes, you get root access or administrative privileges to do everything in the os.
You can do anything as you like with your android phone you wanted to do. It is so possible because after rooting you bypassed all the security obstructions. Now you are the boss as you get the super access to the world of android os
Advantages Of Root:
- You can install custom ROM & kernel too. By installing custom ROM you will find a new experience. Kernel helps to control the hardware aspects.
- Remove all the pre-installed apps completely.
- Block all the ads from appearing not only from a web browser but also from all the apps installed.
- You can increase your internal storage.
- Make the full backup of all the data presented on your phone.
- Get access to root files that are the system files.
Cpu clocking is possible. You can increase or decrease the CPU or processor speed.
- There are much more tweaks & customizations you can do on your phone’s os.
Disadvantages Of Root:
- If you are not able to follow the correct steps while rooting then you might end up with a brick phone.
- Rooting void your phone’s warranty.
- As you have root access or super access, if anything goes wrong then the phone’s stability comes to risk. For example, overclocking CPU can result in heating of the processor.
- Rooting causes problems during a system update.
- The developers are not able to earn because ad blockers do not show the ads.
- I will be using the iRoot apk here to root the phone. iRoot app is the best root apk tool as well as the safest.
- Download iRoot apk & install it.
- Open the iRoot app and click on “I agree”.
- Finally, tap on the “get root access” option.
- Now, wait for 5 to 10 minutes generally. It might take more time depending on the smartphone model.
- After the specified time, your phone will restart automatically. Open the iRoot app to will see the root confirmation message.
- If it fails to root than it will show the appropriate message that rooting is failed on your phone.
- You can try one more chance & if it fails again than shift to pc method which is a better method.
How To Root Android Smartphones Using PC/Laptop
- This method has a higher success rate than Apk method.
- Download the iRoot PC Version & Install It.
- Now, download & install the Universal ADB Driver which supports almost all the Android phones. Make sure to select the “FOR ALL USER” option that comes during the installation of this driver.
- If this driver does not support your phone then you can find the particular driver for your phone by searching it on google.
- Now, open the iRoot software, connect your phone to your computer using data cable & enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that data cable is working properly and is also connected correctly.
- Click on the “connect” option if it is not automatically detected by the rooting software.
- If your device is successfully connected than tap on the “root” button to start the process.
- Now, wait for 5 to 10 minutes till your phone restarts.
- Once the phone is successfully rebooted, check root software for the appropriate message that your phone is successfully rooted or not
Points To Keep in Mind Before Start Rooting Your Android Phone
- First, make sure that your phone’s battery level is between 80 and 100%.
- Install the USB debug mode from the developer option.
- You need to install necessary drivers for your android phone on the system if you are rooting using pc.
- Make sure to disable antivirus or firewall on your computer system so that there is no disruption in between the process. (For PC method)
- Before going to root, first know how to root and read all the steps carefully.
How To Verify/Check Android Phone Root Status
- Download Root Check App & install it on the root phone.
- Open the app.
- As the app opens, you will be asked to grant root access.
- Click on “ALLOW”.
- That’s it, you will see the message that your phone has root access or not.
- Detect Unwanted Apps On Android Phone & Remove Them
- How To Erase Your Phone Remotely Using Android Device Manager
- Find Your Android Phone Using Android Device Manager