Jio launched its portable 4g wifi router known as JioFi for those users who do not have 4G enabled devices. Now, using the JioFi these people can easily access 4G services on their 3G smartphones or tabs.
Now, you can create your 4G hotspot anywhere. If you do not own a JioFi device than order it at an exchange offer.
Exchange your old dongle or modem and brig your home a new JioFi at Rs 999 with a cashback worth Rs 2200 immediately.
In this post, I will show you the way to increase your JioFi speed in both pc & smartphone. The trick is very simple & easy to follow.
Trick To Increase The Net Speed Of JioFi Device
- First, visit the JioFi page from Your Phone Or PC.
- Now, go to the “Login” option & enter the default username which is administrator & leave the password blank.
- Click on the “Login” button, that’s it.
- if login fails then enter “administrator” in the password box.
- Now you will see 4 sections, click on network.
- A new page will open.
- Go to “Default PDN Connection” & set ” APN for network attach: ” as manual.
- Now go to “IP type:” & select ipv4 from the list.
- Finally, click on save.
- That’s it, done. Now, your JioFi device will restart to take effect.
- You can refresh the network page to confirm that the settings are saved successfully.
- Done, enjoy high-speed 4G data.
What Are The Requirements
- Make sure that your phone or pc is properly connected to the JioFi network.
- You need to have an active Jio plan running on your JioFi device.
- To check your JioFi device speed before & after the trick, simply visit here from your pc or android phone.
- A phone or pc which connected to the JioFi hotspot.