Paytm payment bank has been recently launched by the Paytm company & it has become quite popular in India.
It is just like other banks you see including SBI, Axis, PNB etc but its branches are very few & will take time to spread. It is trusted & offers good service to its customers.
In this post, I will show you the process to order the Paytm Debit card, track its delivery status. And how to activate or block/unblock your Paytm Payment Bank Debit card. I am also going to discuss the debit card limit & charges of usage. So let’s start.
How To Order (Rupay) Paytm Debit Card
- Open the Paytm app and sign in to tour account.
- Go to the “BANK” section.
- Now, you will see the picture of your Debit card, Just click on it.
- Click on “REQUEST CARD”.
- Now add your home or delivery address & click on “PROCEED TO PAY RS 125”.
- Finally, complete the payment.
- Your Physical Paytam Debit Card Has Been Ordered Successfully.
How To Track Paytm Payment Bank Debit Card Delivery Status
- Go to the “Bank” section & tap on the Paytm atm card.
- If you have successfully ordered your physical debit card then you will be able to see this option “Card Order Status”, just click on it.
- Now you can see whether the order has been dispatched or not.
- If it is dispatched successfully than click on tracking details to see the current location of your order.
- That’s it. Done
How To Activate Your Paytm ATM Card
- Go to the “Bank” & again click on the debit card.
- Now, tap on the “Activate Your Debit Card “option.
- Scan the QR code given at the back of your physical paytm debit card.
- A new page will open, again click on the “Activate Your Debit Card” button.
- Now enter your 4-digit paytm passcode and confirm.
- Finally, set your atm card pin by entering the 4-digit number twice.
- That’s it, the paytm debit card has been now successfully activated for online and offline payments.
Steps To Block/Unblock Paytm ATM Card
- Go to the “Bank” section & tap on the debit card’s photo.
- Now, you will see the option “BLOCK YOUR CARD”.
- Swipe “FORWARD” the small circle To lock your card.
- You will be asked to enter the 4-digit Paytm Passcode to finally block the card.
- To unblock it, swipe the small circle backwards.
Steps To Change The Forgotten Paytm ATM Card PIN
- Move to the “Bank” section & tap on the “Paytm Digital Debit Card”.
- Click on the “CHANGE ATM CARD PIN” Option.
- Now, click on “FORGOT ATM PIN”.
- Enter your Paytm Passcode.
- Finally, set your new PIN.
Steps To Reset Your Debit Card PIN
- Go to the “BANK” section & tap on the digital debit card photo.
- Now, click on “CHANGE ATM CARD PIN”.
- Enter your known 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Finally, set the new PIN.
- That’s it, done.
Paytm Debit Card Facility Rates & Charges
|MINIMUM ACCOUNT BALANCE||ZERO|
|INTEREST RATE||4% PER ANNUM PAYABLE MONTHLY|
|SMS ALERTS||FREE OF COST|
Metro location: New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Bengaluru.
The first 3 atm transaction of every month is free & after that:
- Rs 20 per cash withdrawal.
- The mini statement, balance check & pin change, Rs 8 per transaction.
|DIGITAL RUPAY PAYTM DEBIT CARD||FREE|
|NEW PHYSICAL DEBIT CARD||RS 125|
|ANNUAL RENEWAL FOR PHYSICAL DEBIT CARD||RS 100|
|LOST CARD REPLACEMENT||RS 125|