Paytm has recently launched a new cashback offer. According to the new offer 1000 lucky user will get Rs 1000 Paytm cashback by scanning & paying 10 times at nearby paytm merchant stores.
You need to first participate to get a chance to win the cashback. Make sure to complete your paytm KYC to continue using your Paytm wallet & other services.
Paytm Rs 1000 Scan & Pay Cashback Offer
- To become eligible for this offer, scan & pay 10 times at nearby paytm merchant store.
- You can either scan QR code or use the mobile number to make the payment.
- The offer is accepted at restaurants, hotels, retail stores, taxi, hospitals, grocery stores, medical stores & other merchant stores registered with Paytm.
- Make sure that each payment is of at least Rs 20 or more.
- 1000 lucky winners will be randomly select when this campaign ends.
- All the winners will get Rs 1000 paytm cashback in their Paytm account.
- You will receive the cashback in your Paytm wallet within the first week of July.
Read This: Paytm Scan & Pay Cashback Offers 2020
Terms & Conditions
- Only successful payments will be counted.
- Make sure that doing 10 or more transactions does not make sure that you will win but makes you eligible to take participate in the offer.
- Each Paytm user can take part once in this campaign during the cashback offer.
- If Paytm finds that there is any fraudulent activity or transactions than it has the right to take the reward.
- Paytm has the right to change terms & conditions or to stop this offer any time without any prior notice.