Amazon also lets you pay DTH recharge bills using Amazon Pay balance. You can also pay your food orders, travel tickets, movie tickets, mobile recharge bills on amazon. Amazon dth recharge offer is giving cashback up to rs 100 for new users & rs 50 for old users. So let’s start.
Amazon DTH Recharge Offers
- Recharge your tata sky DTH service & get cashback up to 20%.
- The maximum cashback that can be availed is Rs 100.
- You can use any payment method to avail this offer.
- Make sure that you have to pay a dth bill of at least Rs 300 or more.
- This offer is for new users.
- This offer is valid once per customer per DTH recharge in a month.
- You can get cashback up to 10 under this offer.
- You can recharge any dth operators to avail this dth cashback offer.
- A total of Rs 50 cashback can be obtained.
- Pay using amazon pay balance to grab this offer.
- This offer is for both new & old users.
Terms & Conditions
- The cashback will be credited to amazon pay balance within 3 days.
- You cannot combine any dth recharge offer with any other recharge offers.
- Complete your customer identification to continue using amazon pay balance benefits.
- This offer can be utilised on the Amazon website & app.
- Amazon has the right to modify/change or alter the terms & conditions without any prior notice to its users.
- Amazon also reserves the right to take back the cashback from any user if he/she is found guilty of doing any fraudulent activity to avail this cashback offer
How To Do DTH Recharge Using Amazon Pay
- Log in with your Amazon account on the website or Android/iOS app.
- Go to the “Amazon Pay” section. You will find all the recharge options here.
- Click on “DTH Recharge” & all offers related to it will be displayed.
- Now, select the dth operator.
- Enter your subscriber id or registered mobile number.
- Finally, enter the amount & click on “Pay”.
- At last, complete the payment using any suitable payment methods.