Xiaomi Pocophone F1 has been launched worldwide & it has created a storm with its amazing features, design and specifications.
The phone has become popular because of its featureful custom Android UI known as “Miui for Poco”. Now you can taste the awesomeness of Poco F1 by using the Poco Launcher on your Android smartphone. Download the Poco launcher from the play store.
POCO Launcher 2.0 Review:
- This app is currently under beta mode & has been recently launched.
- This launcher is a copy version of Xiaomi Poco F1’s MIUI.
- Poco is a featureful, fully customizable, super fast & lightweight launcher.
- This launcher makes your phone’s home screen neat & clean by putting all the apps in-app drawer.
- Using this launcher, you can very easily customize your phone’s look like app icons, change fonts style, change the colour of fonts etc.
- You can also hide your apps from the app drawer.
- It is easy to manage & group your all apps.
- The third-party icons make your phone’s screen look different from others.
The Proper Way To Download & Install Poco Launcher App
- At first, remove any launcher if you are using on your Android phone.
- Now, Download the POCO launcher APk file from the Play Store.
- Now, open the launcher from the app drawer by clicking on it.
- Tap on start & select Poco wallpaper or current wallpaper which is set from first on your phone.
- Click on allow, give notifications access & allow all the permissions that are being asked.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed Poco launcher on your phone.
Just for knowledge, this launcher is no more under the development model. This means you will be using a fully stable version of this launcher.