Amazon has recently launched amazon pay EMI offer for its customers who are not able to afford to buy their favourite product.
This scheme is very simple, you will get instant credit up to Rs 60000 in the form of Amazon Pay Balance by registering which can be used to shop on Amazon. You have to repay your loan as monthly instalments.
Amazon has partnered with the capital float to provide this offer. Here in this post, I will be explaining to you how to check eligibility, apply for the loan, repayment & other details.
Amazon Pay EMI Review
- You can grab the credit in just 2 minutes.
- The credit & repayment process is completely digital. You can do everything by just sitting at your home with your fingertips.
- Credit cards are not required to avail this EMI offer.
- There is not any type of fees such as processing, cancellation or pre-closure. This process is 100% free.
- You can easily manage your EMIs & other transactions related to amazon pay EMI from a simplified dashboard.
How To Check For Amazon Pay EMI Eligibility
- Note that this offer is only available on the mobile platform, so download amazon app & log in to your Amazon account.
- Click on the three vertical lines & tap on “Amazon Pay”.
- Swipe down a little & tap on the banner showing “EMI for all”.
- Now, finally click on the banner showing “Amazon pay EMI get instant credit up to Rs 60000, hassle-free”.
- That’s it, if you are not eligible then you will the message saying that “You are in the waitlist, please watch out for your invite”.
- This means that you need to wait to become eligible.
- And if you are eligible then you will be asked for the registration process.
How To Apply/Register For Amazon EMI Offer
- First, check your eligibility. if you are eligible, you will be taken to the registration process.
- Click on “Register Now”.
- Enter your PAN number & Aadhar card number.
- Now, verify your details by entering OTP received on the mobile number linked to your UID number.
- After the OTP verification, Amazon will start evaluating your profile on the basis of details submitted.
- After the evaluation, the app will show you the eligible loan amount, interest rate & EMI you need to pay on the next screen.
- Now, accept the terms & conditions.
- It’s time to set up your repayment method. You have to link your bank account debit card to pay your monthly instalments.
- An amount of Rs 5 will be deducted from your bank account in order to verify the details. The charged amount is refundable within 3 to 5 working days.
- Note that all banks are not supported to pay your EMI.
- You can link the debit card of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, Citi Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- That’s it, you will get the Amazon Pay credit instantly.
- The process is completely free.
How To Buy Online Products Using EMI
- First, choose your product & add it to your cart.
- Now proceed to checkout.
- Click on “EMI” & select ‘Amazon Pay EMI” from the drop-down lists on the payment page.
- That’s it complete your purchase.
- Note that if you have not linked your debit card before then you will be asked to do that.
- Amazon Pay EMI option is available on the purchase of Rs 8000 & above.
- This payment option is not available on exchange offers.
- The offer is accepted for only 1 product purchase.