Mobikwik has launched instant “Mobikwik 60000 Loan Offer” for all its customers. There is no as such Mobikwik personal loan.
In this post, I will show you how to get an instant loan from mobikwik. You will get the loan directly in mobikwik wallet which can be used on paying bills, all types recharge & make payment at merchant stores/ sites where mobikwik is accepted.
It will not take more time to get the credit. This loan is being provided by Aditya Birla finance limited. So, let’s see how the whole process works.
Requirements For Mobikwik Instant Loan
- You need to have only Aaddhar card & PAN card.
- A mobikwik account with full KYC done.
- A bank account.
- You aadhaar number must be linked to your mobile number.
- You must be eligible for the loan offer.
Mobikwik Rs 6000 Loan Details
- The loan amount starts from Rs 10000 to Rs 60000.
- The maximum loan amount is Rs 60000.
- There is no need to submit any type of documents to get the loan.
- You don’t need to provide any sort of property documents as security for repayment of the loan.
- You cannot choose your desired loan amount, mobikwik will decide the amount of loan based on your credit score which is found through your PAN card.
- EMI & Mobikwik loan interest rate will also be shown before the approval of the loan.
- The EMI will be automatically deducted from your bank account on the date of EMI payment.
- The processing fee is Rs 30 which will be taken from your loan amount.
- And the most important thing, you will receive the loan amount in your mobikwik wallet.
How To Apply For Mobikwik Credit/Loan
- Download & install the Mobikwiik from the Play Store.
- Log in to your Mobikwik account.
- Scroll down on the home page & click on the banner showing “Get instant credit up to Rs 60000”
And click on let’s start option.
- Enter your 10 digit PAN card number & 12 digit aadhaar number.
- Tick mark “I allow..” & click on “View Loan Details”.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card.
- Just enter the received OTP and tap on “Submit OTP”.
- Now processing will start, if you are eligible for the loan, your current address will be shown. Tick mark “I confirm..” & click on the “Continue” button.
- And if you are not eligible, you will be asked to wait.
- After clicking on the “Continue” button, Mobikwik will evaluate & will show you the loan amount you are eligible for.
- EMI per month, the number of EMIs & monthly interest rate will be shown on the mobile screen.
- After checking all the details, tick mark “I accept..” & tap on “Accept”.
- Now, give your bank account number & IFSC code.
- Tick mark “I confirm…” & click on the “Confirm” option.
- Now, enter the security code sent to your mobile number & click on the “Submit”.
- Here, comes the last step, accept all the terms & conditions & finally tap on “e-sign”.
- Tick mark “I hereby…” & click on “Request OTP”.
- Enter the received OTP sent to the number linked with your aadhar card & submit.
- That’s it done.
The loan amount will be credited to your mobikwik wallet. You can not transfer this wallet balance to a bank account.