Yes, you are reading it right. You can now very easily get yourself unblocked on WhatsApp if any of your friends or enemy blocks you. This trick is also compatible with the latest version of WhatsApp.
This unblock trick is very simple to understand & follow. Any normal or beginner WhatsApp user can implement this trick.
The best part of this method is that you don’t need to access the user’s WhatsApp account who has blocked you. In short, you don’t need to get any type of information from the user for this trick to work.
There are some advantage and some disadvantage of the method we have used here. So, you are advised to read these before going into the unblocking process.
- The process of this trick is very simple.
- There is no need to get any type of OTP.
- You don’t need to gain access to the user’s phone who has blocked you.
- No software required to implement this trick.
- You can unblock your self unlimited times by following this method.
- You need to delete your WhatsApp account.
- You will be removed from all the groups in which you were joined.
- All the chats & media files will be deleted. If you backed up then you can easily restore that.
NOTE: Make Sure To Back Up Your Chats & Media Files Before Deleting Your Account. You Can Use Backup For Whats App Which is Available On Play Store.
Trick To Get Your WhatsApp Account Unblocked
- First, uninstall the WhatsApp installed on your phone.
- Now reinstall it from the play store.
- Open the WhatsApp app & login to your account.
- Now, delete all your chats, get removed from all the groups & remove your DP.
- After doing all the above task, click on the three vertical dots & go to the “Settings” option.
- Click on “Account” & click on the “Delete My Account” option.
- Enter your mobile number & again tap on the “Delete My Account” option shown in the red box.
- Now, select any of the reason listed & give any reason like study etc & confirm twice to finally delete your account.
- That’s it, your WhatsApp account is now successfully deleted.
- Uninstall the WhatsApp & restart your device.
- Open play store & again install WhatsApp.
- Now, again create your new WhatsApp account by providing the same mobile number.
- Congratulation, you have now successfully go unblocked from all the contacts who have blocked you. Now you can send a message or chat with anyone you like.
More WhatsApp Guides: