You may have come across many sites while downloading files like movies, music, games, apps, software etc. These type of data are shared on file-sharing websites. You must have noticed a lot of ads & popups during downloading.
These are short URL sites like Ziddu, Usercloud, Uppit, Upload4Earn, Zippyshare, Indishare, BDupload etc which gives money when 1000 download is completed from their sites.
This type of sites earns mainly from the ads & popups. So they can’t solve your problem. They need money to maintain their sites & cloud storage servers.
So, the question arises, what should we do? Don’t worry, I will be showing you how to download files from any sites without getting annoyed by ads, popups and frustrated by time taking.
At first, we will come to know the problems that we face while downloading. And the solution part will be covered later.
The Problems We Normally Face While Downloading:
- Lots of ads & popups.
- Hard to find the original location of the “Download” button because there are ads that look like the download buttons.
- Confusion between free download & premium download.
- Forced to complete some task to unlock the download link or option.
Note: Remember that there is no as such any premium account.
What is The Simple Solution For This?
- You can use apps & browser extensions like Adguard, adblocker etc to completely disable loading of ads.
- Block pop-ups using browser settings.
How To Stop Loading Of Ads On Sites Using Apps Or Browser Extension
- You can install Chrome browser extensions like Adguard, Adblocker etc. These ad blockers also come in software version which you can directly install on your PC or laptop.
- I recommend you to use chrome extension like Adguard or adblocker because it is trusted & is easy to use.
- Download the Adguard chrome extension & add it your browser. This extension is also available on Mozilla firefox.
- That’s it, you have now successfully stopped all ads from loading.
How To Block Unwanted Pop-Ups In The Browser
You can block all the annoying pop-ups that you see while browsing the internet.
Steps To Block Pop-Ups In Chrome Browser:
- Click on three vertical dots & go to “Settings”.
- Swipe down & enable the “Advanced” option by clicking on it.
- Now, go to “Content Settings” & click on the “Pop-ups & Redirects” option.
- Click on “Add” available at the right side of the “Block” option.
- Now, add all the site’s address for which you want to block the pop-ups in the following format – [*.]example.com, Here “example” is the domain name of the site.
- Pop-ups are now disabled on the Chrome browser.
- Click on the “Settings” icon.
- Go to the “Privacy & Security” section.
- Swipe down & tick mark the “Block Pop-ups windows” box.
- Now all the pop-ups are blocked on the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Go to “Settings”, swipe down & enable the “Advanced” option.
- Now, add the address of the site by clicking on the “ADD” option at the right side of the block option.
- Open the browser & enter “about:config” in the address bar & hit the enter key.
- Click on “I accept the risk” to continue further.
Important Facts To Keep In Mind While Downloading
- Make sure that you have implemented the above steps to completely stop the ads & pop-ups. Once you become an expert or used to it, you will not be required to do these steps anymore.
- If you see options like free download or premium download, always click on the “Free Download” button.
- And if you are asked to wait for 5 sec or 10 sec then wait for that period to unlock the download link.
- On many of the short URL sites, you will not be provided with the download link directly, you need to click on the options like create download link, create the link, generate link etc to get the download option.
- You will see more than one download options or boxes, don’t get confused, it’s not hard that hard you think to locate the original one.
- Always go for that download option which is located just at the bottom or nearby the captcha box.
- You will also find options like download with addons, use our download manager etc, just below the original download button. Always untick these type of options.