PayUnow is the most popular & trusted payment gateway in India. More than 350000 businesses use PayUnow Payment Gateway to accept their payments with full security.
In this post, I will show you the way to create a free website on PayUnow payment gateway in just 2 minutes. You will also be able to generate links to accept payment directly in your bank account. So let’s start.
How To Register For A New PayUnow Account
- You can use PayUnow on both platforms including Android app or website (online).
- I will be showing you the set-up procedure on the PayUnow app, however, the online procedure is also the same as on the Android app.
- First, download the PayUnow app from the play store.
- Open the app, enter your email id & tap on “Next”.
- Now, type your name, phone number, password & click on “Create An Account”.
- After the OTP verification, you need to provide your bank details to set up your PayUnow payment gateway.
- Select “No” for this: “Is your business registered with the Government of India?”
- Enter your name again, PAN card number, bank account number, ifsc code & click on “NEXT”.
- You can also tap on the “Skip” button for now just because you can later link your bank account.
- Click on “Next” after giving your bank details, PayUnow will deposit a small amount in your bank account.
- Now, enter the received amount which is normally between 1 to 2 & tap on “Verify”.
- That’s it, your PayUnow account is now fully set up to accept payment from customers.
How To Create A Website On PayUnow To Accept Online Payments
- After setting up your PayUnow account, go to the “Home” section.
- Now, click on the 3 horizontal lines or swipe forward.
- Go to “My Payment Website” and click on “Create Website”.
- Type your website name & click on “Create”. Note that your website name will be followed by “payunow.com/your website name”.
- That’s it, your payment site is now successfully created.
- You can edit the about us, contact us page, change the cover photo, business logo & add images also to make your payment website more beautiful.
- For customization, just click on ‘Edit’. To change the cover photo, logo, about us, contact us, click on “Edit” under the details section.
- To add images to your website, click on “Add/Remove Images’ under the images section.
- That’s it, enjoy your new payment gateway.
How To Accepts Payments Via Links
- Go to “Home” or click on the three horizontal lines.
- Click on “Request Payment”.
- Enter the amount & fill the payment description like help, business, offer etc & click on “Create”.
- Done, you have now successfully generated a link to accept payment.
- You can share this link to your customers, family, friends etc so that they pay you by opening the link & doing the payment from the payment gateway which is linked to your bank account.
- Share the link using WhatsApp, SMS, messenger, email or just copy your link.
How To Contact PayUnow For Help For Any Txn Issue
- There does not exist any PayUnow customer care number, you need to contact through the website or app.
- Click on the 3 vertical lines & tap on “Need Help?”.
- Select the type of issue you are facing from the drop-down lists.
- Now, try to be brief while writing about the issue, so that your problem can be solved as soon as possible.
- Finally, click on “Submit” to send your complaint.
- You can also check FAQs to clear basics doubts.
NOTE: Customers can pay you through their debit/credit card, upi, net banking or wallet. It takes almost 3 working days to transfer the payments to your bank account. PayUnow charges 1.99% fee on successful payment.