Paytm has launched Golden Gate new Android app for doing KYC & opening Paytm Payment bank for the Paytm users. For downloading and using the Paytm Golden Gate app, you must be a BC agent.
The name of this app has been changed to PPBL Golden Gate. There are many changes made to this app. Now, you will be able to add money to Paytm wallet, withdraw and deposit cash directly from the Paytm Payments Bank, check bank statement, cash bill payment, and issue new fastag.
Download Golden Gate BC Apk (New Version 3.7.5)
Here, I am going to provide you with the download link of Paytm KYC app. This is the updated version apk file. Just install the apk on your Android phone to get started.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD [LAST UPDATED ON February 2020]
You need to to install another app named Morpho SCL RDService from the play store. This app needed for those agents who are using Morpho fingerprint devices for doing KYC. If you are using any other device then refer to the documentation for more details.
After doing the above tasks, you don’t need to complete any type of Golden Gate app registration or signup, just open the app and log in using your Paytm Golden ID password. Now, your dashboard is ready to begin the KYC process. Read below for further details.
Steps To Perform Paytm KYC & Open Paytm Payment Bank
Note: This guide is only for Paytm BC agents and not for normal customers. If you are a BC agent then keep on reading. You can do two types of KYC which include only Paytm wallet KYC and the other one is wallet KYC + opening of Paytm Payment Bank.
BC agent needs to ask the customer before doing anything. If everything is fine then move ahead with the main process given below:
- Open the GG app and click on “KYC & Savings Account Opening”.
- Now, allow your location & click on “+ New Task”.
- Enter the customer’s Paytm mobile number & click on “Proceed”.
- Now, the customer will receive an SMS on his mobile number & will be asked to call 0120-4455555 to confirm that he/she wants to become a full KYC customer.
- You have to wait until the customer call & agree that he wants to do KYC.
- After the confirmation, click on “Check User Input”.
- Now, enter the customer’s Aadhar number & select the document type.
- Enter the document number, customer’s gender and DOB.
- Type the residential address, customer’s mother & father name.
- If you want to add a nominee then enter the required details or you can skip this step.
- At last, an OTP is sent again to the customer’s mobile number.
- Finally, the agent i.e. you need to enter that OTP to complete the KYC process.
The customer will receive an SMS that his KYC is done. Now, open the Paytm app and go to the “Bank” section and set your 4-digit passcode. That’s it, wait for 48 hours for the saving account to open. There is no as such Paytm Golden Gate customer care number.