After seeing paytm, Airtel, Kotak & other companies launching a virtual debit card for doing online payments, Mobikwik has finally launched its visa exclusive prepaid card with the partnership of IDFC Bank.
Now you can very easily activate your mobikwik visa virtual card within seconds & enjoy its uses and offers. There is not such any physical mobikwik visa card available as mobikwik is currently not providing this service.
It’s easy to create mobikwik virtual card as it is an automatic process, you just need to provide some information & that’s it. Note that this card can be used to do all types of online transactions(internet use only).
You must have mobikwik app installed on your phone to avail this prepaid card. And currently, mobikwik is not providing any visa card offers to its customers.
How To Issue Your Mobikwik Visa Debit Card
- Download & install mobikwik app on your phone.
- Now sign up or sign in to your mobikwik account.
- Go to the “Wallet”, click on “Get Your Virtual Card Now” under mobikwik visa exclusive option.
- Enter your full name, accept the terms & conditions & click on “Continue”.
- Now, set your 6-digit security pin to access your visa card from the mobikwik app anytime.
- That’s it, you have now successfully generated your mobikwik visa virtual card.
- To access your card, click on the three vertical lines & click on the “Mobikwik Visa Exclusive” option & enter your pin.
- You can now see your card details like card number, expiry date & CVV number.
How To Block Mobikwik Visa Virtual Debir Card
- To block your card, you need first to get access to your card.
- Click on the small “Settings” icon available on the top right side of the card.
- Now, click on the “Block Card” box & select any of the reasons listed.
- Finally, click on continue.
Steps To Reset Your Debit Card PIN
- Go to “Mobikwik Visa Exclusive” & click on “Forget Security PIN”.
- Enter the last 5 digit your Aadhar card & click on continue.
- Now, set your new pin to access your card again.
Mobikwik Visa Card Charges
Mobikwik will charge a service fee of GST plus 2.5% at certain merchants only and rest it’s completely free. You have to maintain your mobikwik wallet to do transactions using your prepaid card.