The people who have bought Honor phones like Honor 9 Lite, Honor 9N, Honor 7A etc are experiencing one common problem. Suddenly, most of the Honor phone users have observed that on their phone’s lock screen, the auto-wallpaper changing feature is not working.
This issue has neither occurred automatically nor it was from first. The auto change wallpaper function on phon’s lock screen has stopped because there has been made some changes to settings either by mistake or willingly.
And the most important thing is that users are not able to restore the settings because they are not able to find a way to do that.
For your knowledge, In Honor’s phone EMUI settings, there is no option to bring back the auto-changing wallpaper feature. You will be amaze to know the solution is very simple, which you have not even thought of. So, I will show you the way to restore the auto changing wallpaper function on the lock screen & how to disable that too.
Steps To Bring Back The Auto-Changing Wallpaper Feature
- This method will work for all Honor phones running on EMUI.
- Go to the phone’s app drawer section.
- Click on the “Themes” app icon & then go to the “ME” section.
- Finally, select any of the themes present.
- At last, click on “APPLY”.
- That’s it, done.
How To Disable Lock Screen Wallpaper Change Function
- Go to your phone’s gallery.
- Click on the photo which you want to see on your lock screen.
- Now click on more & than tap on set as.
- Tap on wallpaper(gallery) option.
- Click on the tick mark appearing on the top lest side.
- Finally, tap on the lock screen or both depending on your choice.