You can very easily find your favourite songs & set it as an Airtel caller tune for all your callers or the selected ones with just one tap. Airtel Hellotunes android app allows you to change your airtel caller tune or hello tune in seconds.
Now, you don’t need to send an SMS or to search for airtel hello tunes codes lists or something like this to activate your hello tune service. This app can do this job quickly and efficiently.
Just to make sure that airtel charges its customers for availing hello tune service and there is nothing like free hello tunes for airtel customers. You can also set airtel caller tune with your name i.e. names included in it.
Airtel HelloTune App Review:
- You can easily search for your favourite albums, artists, & tracks from this app.
- Listen to your favourite caller tunes before applying them or changing them.
- You can either set the caller tune for all your callers or for selected ones like for your loved ones, any family member, friends etc.
- Set your name as the hello tune. Search for your name in the name tunes lists to avail this service.
- Now, you can easily either activate or deactivate the airtel caller tune subscription.
How To Change Airtel Caller Tune For Contacts/Selected Ones
- First, Download the Airtel Hellotunes app from the Play Store & install it on your smartphone.
- Open the app & search for albums/artists/tracks or you can choose from the trending section.
- After finding your favourite song, just click on it.
- If you want to set the caller tune for everyone who calls you then click on “All Contacts” & then click on the “Subscribe” button.
- And if you want to set the caller tune for selected ones, click on “Special Callers”, select the contact, click on “Done” & confirm your change.
- Now, you have to reply with 1 to the SMS received from the number 55080 to activate your hello tune.
- That’s it, done.
How To Set Airtel Caller Tune With Names In It
- Go to the “Name Tunes” section from the homepage.
- Now enter your name in the search bar & tap on the small magnifying glass.
- Look for your exact name from the lists & click on it.
- Choose the language of your name tune.
- And the rest steps are the same as above.
Steps To Deactivate the Caller Tune Service
- Dial *121*5#.
- Check for the selected service with its serial number.
- Reply to that serial number.
- That’s it done.
Airtel Caller Tune Charges
- Hellotune service for all callers will cost rs 36 valid for 30 days.
- You will be charged rs 15 for selected contacts which are valid for 90 days.
- Both the caller tune subscription plan will get auto-renewed automatically after the plan expires.