Yes, you are hearing right. You can not apply or use those 8 Jio vouchers which you received on doing a recharge of Rs 399 or more on 149 plan when doing mobile recharge through My Jio app.
I am going to show the trick to redeem those Jio vouchers worth Rs 50 on Jio Rs 149 plan & get Rs 50 instant discount.
Steps To Redeem Your Rs 50 Jio Voucher On Rs 149 Plan
- Download the My Jio app from the Play Store & install it.
- Open the app & sign in with your Jio number.
- Click on the “My Vouchers” option available on the homepage.
- Now click on “BUY” & select or tick mark Rs 149 plan & Rs 11 plan voucher(make sure to deselect the Rs 399 plan).
- Finally, click on “Proceed”.
- Now, tap on “BUY”.
- Click on “Apply Discount Voucher”.
- Select the voucher & tap on “USE IT”.
- That’s it, you need to now pay only Rs 110 for Rs 149 plan along with Rs 11 plan which is equal to Rs 160.
- Complete the payment through upi, PhonePe, Debit/Credit card, Jio Money or Net Banking.
- If you pay using PhonePe then you will get more 20% cashback.
Note: You can also use these jio vouchers for recharging other numbers as these vouchers are transferrable.