So, here are we with another WhatsApp trick just to make your WhatsApp experience easier & comfortable. Almost all WhatsApp users know that they cannot share a long video on their status.
It is so because WhatsApp restricts its users to share a video of maximum length of up to 30 seconds.
And if you want to share a long video than you have to trim or split your videos for Whatsapp status. So don’t worry, here I am going to show you the very simple way to add long videos in WhatsApp status.
I will be using an android app named “Split Video for WhatsApp status” which is available on the play store. Using this app, you can not only split your long videos but also you can directly share it on WhatsApp status within a couple of seconds.
How To Trim Long Videos To Share On WhatsApp Status
- First, Download the “WhatsApp Status Video Cutter” app from the Play Store.
- Open the app, click on the “Gallery” icon & allow all the permissions.
- Now, select the video which you want to get cropped.
- Tap on “Split”.
- That’s it, your video is now successfully trimmed into several parts depending on the size of the video. Each Part will be of 30 Seconds.
- Click on P”art 0″, “Part 1”, “Part 2” etc respectively to directly upload it to your WhatsApp Status.
- Done, enjoy.
How To Cut Lengthy Videos For WhatsApp Status
- Download the “30 Sec” app from the Play Store.
- Open the app, swipe forward two times & grant the permissions.
- After granting the permission, swipe forward again till you reach the homepage.
- Now, click on the big ‘Plus” icon & select the video which you want to cut.
- After selecting, click on the “white ring” circle on the upright side.
- Click on “Sure” and then tick mark the circle.
- Now you will be directly redirected to WhatsApp.
- Tap on “Status” & click on the arrow to upload all the cut videos to your status.
How To Split Videos Online
- First, visit the Online Video Cutter page.
- Choose the video file from your pc/laptop or mobile phone’s storage.
- You can also paste the video URL.
- Click on the “Upload Video” button.
- Now, scroll down, enter 0 in ‘START Time” & 30 in “END Time” and click on “Cut Video”.
- Again scroll down till you find the three vertical dots at the bottom right side of your video.
- Click on the three vertical dots & tap on the “Download” button.
- You have downloaded the first part i.e. 30-second video of the full video.
- Now, repeat this process to get the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.
- Make sure to change the start time & end time every time.
- Look at the table below to find the start & end time of the respective part.
|PART||START TIME||END TIME|
Note: To get timings for 6th, 7th etc part, follow the same pattern.
Check Out More WhatsApp Guides: