People have now become more interested in sharing their views through images & videos. This is the most common method of sharing personal thoughts/views or conveying a message among our friends, family members or to the public.
People are using social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linkedin etc to share their thoughts & views. But, nowadays social messaging companies like WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, Viber, telegram, hike are being mostly used to communicate with our family & friends.
The most popular messaging company is WhatsApp & it is used worldwide. Using WhatsApp, anyone can upload their photos, videos etc on their status to show to their WhatsApp contacts.
In most of the cases, we might like one’s WhatsApp status video or photo & we wish to have save that status video or photo into our phone’s gallery.
The reason we download status video or photo is to share it on our WhatsApp status. So, I will be showing you the way to download Whatsapp status videos and photos.
Steps To Download Your Friend’s WhatsApp Videos & Status
- First, Download & install the “Status Downloader For WhatsApp” app from the Play Store.
- Open the app & allow all the permissions that are being asked.
- Click on “Start”.
- To download videos, go to the “Videos” section.
- You can now see all the WhatsApp status video shared by your friends & family members.
- Select the video which you want to download or save to your phone’s storage.
- Click on the “Download” icon. That’s it, done.
- Now, go to the “Download” section to see your saved status videos.
- To share the video, click on the ‘Share” icon, go to WhatsApp & tap on “My Status”.
- The process of downloading images is completely the same. You just need to head over to the “Images” section.
- It is a free version app.
- If you do not want to see ads appearing on the screen upgrade by just paying Rs 20.
- You can upgrade to the pro version by going to “Settings’ & click on “Buy”.
Download WhatsApp Status Videos On iPhone Devices
- To avail this service, you have to buy the BuildStore Subscription which costs around 11.99 Dollar per year. Using BuildStore, you can install any IOS app without Jailbreaking your iPhone device.
- Uninstall the original WhatsApp which is installed on your iOS device.
- Now, you have to register your iPhone on BuildStore.
- Open the Safari browser & open this WhatsApp ++ link & install the app.
- Register on “WhatsApp ++” using your mobile number.
- Go to status section & click on the download icon available in the top right corner.
- Finally, select the location where you want to save this video.
- That’s it, now you have successfully saved the WhatsApp status video and image on your iPhone.
- You can also use WhatsApp pocket a desktop app available for both windows & mac to save the status videos & photos.
How To Save WhatsApp Status Photos On Any Device
- It’s very easy to save any WhatsApp status photo to your gallery.
- Just open your WhatsApp app, go to “Status” & see the status of that friend or family of whom you want to take the picture.
- Now, just take the screenshot on your phone.
- Later you can easily crop the taken screenshot to make it perfect for further use.
- That’s it, enjoy.
Check Out More WhatsApp Guides: