There are many tricks available on the net that show you various ways to get free Amazon Prime Membership. But, most of these do not work and if they work, they get expired.
I am going to share with you a genuine trick to convert a normal Amazon account to a Free Prime Amazon account.
Features Of Amazon Prime Account
- The prime members enjoy unlimited, free fast delivery on selected products, video streaming for free, music streaming without any advertisements and exclusive deals & offers for these members.
- Normal Amazon account holders have to pay for one-day, two-day & standard deliveries but its all free for the prime members.
- You can watch or stream exclusive movies & shows like Mirzapur, etc. Through prime video.
- Prime music lets you listen to millions of songs online with add free experience & offers unlimited downloads.
- If you are a book lover then you will love amazon prime reading.
- It provides a bundle of ebooks, comics, and more.
We get early access to the best deals, offers, coupons etc.
How To Get Amazon Prime Account Without Paying
- Make sure that you have an amazon account. If you do not have an amazon account, just create a new one & keep the id & password.
- Now, Visit Here & click on “Start Your 30-Day Free Trial”.
- Enter your Amazon ID, password & click on “Sign In”.
- Now, you have to make a payment of Rs 2 from your debit or credit card to activate 30-day free trial account.
- Note that the amount deducted is 100% refundable which means that you will get Rs 2 credited back to your bank account.
- Enter your Debit/Credit card details & click on “Add This Card”.
- You can either give a new address or use the default one by clicking on “Use This Address”.
- Now, tap on the visible blue “Continue” box.
- Your amazon account will be converted to Prime account for 30 days without any restrictions after the successful payment.
Note: You will be charged Rs 999 for a year after your amazon prime 30-day trial gets over. This amount will automatically get debited from your linked card unless you manually cancel the prime membership.
How To Cancel The Amazon Prime Membership
- Log in to your Amazon account from desktop or app.
- Go to your account & tap on “Your Prime Membership”.
- Now, click on “End Membership” if you have purchased the Prime account.
- Tap on “Cancel Free Account” or do not continue if you are using a free trial account.
- It is better to use the “Do Not Continue” option because your prime subscription will get automatically cancelled after 30 days trials & no charge will be deducted from the linked card.