There are many tricks available on the net that show you how to get free Amazon Prime Membership. But most of these do not work and if they work, they get expire. I am going to share with you a Genuine trick to convert a normal Amazon account to a Free Prime Amazon account. The Prime Account Features are much greater than the normal account that we usually use.
Table of Contents
Features Of Amazon Prime Account:
- The Prime Members enjoy unlimited, free fast delivery on selected products, Video Streaming for free, Music Streaming without any advertisements And Exclusive Deals & Offers for These Members.
- Normal Amazon Account Holders Have To Pay For One-Day, Two-Day & Standard Deliveries But Its All Free For The Prime Members.
- You Can Watch Or Stream Exclusive Movies & Shows Like Mirzapur, etc. Through Prime Video.
- Prime Music Lets You Listen To Millions Of Songs Online With Add Free Experience & Offers Unlimited Downloads.
- If You Are A Book Lovers Than You Will Love Amazon Prime Reading. It Provides bundle of ebooks, comics, and more.
- We get early access to the Best Deals, Offers, Coupons etc.
How To Get Free Amazon Prime Membership
- Make Sure That You Have A Amazon Account. If You Do Not Own A Amazon Account, Just Create A New One & Keep The ID & Password.
- Now Visit Here & Click On ” Start Your 30-Day Free Trial”.
- Enter Your Amazon ID, Password & Click On Sign in.
- Now You Have To Make A Payment Of Rs 2 From Your Debit Or Credit Card To Activate 30 Day Free Trial Account. Note That This Amount is 100% Refundable Which Means That You Will Get Rs 2 Refund Credited Back To Your Bank Account.
- Enter Your Debit/Credit Card Details & Click On ADD THIS CARD. You Can Either Give A New Address Or Use The Default One By Clicking On USE THIS ADDRESS.
- Now Tap On The Visible Blue Continue Box.
- Your Amazon Account Will Be Converted To Prime Account For 30 Days Without Any Restrictions After The Succesful Payment.
NOTE: You Will Be Charged Rs 999 For A Year After Your Amazon Prime 30 Day Trial Gets Over. This Amount Will Automatically Get Debited From Your Linked Card Unless You Mannulay Cancel The Prime Membership.
Earlier Post: How To Earn Money Using YesMobo App 2019
How To Cancel The Amazon Prime Membership
- Log In To Your Amazon account From Desktop Or App.
- Go To Your Account & Tap On “Your Prime Membership”.
- Now Click On END MEMBERSHIP if You Have Purchased The Prime Account.
- Tap On CANCEL FREE ACCOUNT Or DO NOT CONTINUE If You are using A Free Trial Account.
- It is Better To Use The Do Not Continue Option Because Your Prime Subscription Will Get Automatically Cancelled After 30 Days Trials & No Charge Will Be Taken From the Linked card.
That’s it, Guise, now we come to end of this post showing the benefits & Way Of Activating Amazon Prime account in just a few easy steps. You will Love the features of Amazon Prime especially the free delivery and the hot prime video content.