Today, I am going to recommend you about a safe credit loan app named YeLo App. Getting loan information from the Internet is confusing & often time-consuming. YeLo is a unique App because it integrates various loan information, achieves good integration and lets you apply online for the credit card in one click.
Using YeLo app, you can avail instant loan approval, issue credit cards and check your credit score. The app has received 1 million installs on the Play Store.
Yelo App Review:
- YeLo app is rated 3 stars on the play star.
- The app provides instant personal loans, credit cards, EMI calculator etc.
- Check your free credit score within seconds.
- Apply for credit cards.
- Open a savings account.
- Multiple loans providing companies.
- Find offers on SIP account and mutual funds.
How To Signup/Register On The App
- At first, Download the YeLo app and install it on your Android phone.
- Open the app, select your language and proceed.
- Swipe forward two times and click on “GET STARTED”.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “GET OTP”.
- Now, enter the received OTP and click on “Verify”.
- Click on the bottom-right “ALLOW ACCESS” button and allow all the are being asked.
- Select your desired profession and click on “NEXT”.
- Done, you have now successfully registered on the YeLo app.
How To Apply For Loans & Credit Card Via YeLo App
After signing up on the app, you will be taken to dashboard where you will find various loans and credit cards offers. Make sure that the value of loan and credit card offers depends on the profession that you selects during the registration.
In my case, I am a student and the loan offer that I am getting is from “mPokket For Students“. See the screenshot below for better clearance.
To find your loan offers, go to the “Instant Loan” section and click on the offer that you like. For the issue of credit cards, move to the “Credit Card” and click on the “APPLY NOW” button.
Other Financial Services
You can also find your credit score for free. To generate your credit score, go to the “Credit Score” section and click on the “CHECK MY CREDIT SCORE” blue colour button. Now, enter all the required details and tick mark the terms & conditions followed by a click on the yellow colour “Get Your Credit Score” button
There is also a “Loan Calculator” service to calculate EMI and loan interest rate. To access this feature, go to the “Calculator” section. Now, enter the loan amount, select the tenure and interest rate followed by a click on the “Calculate EMI” button.
To find the best personal loan, home loan, insurance, debit card, credit card offers, go to the “Offers” section. In this section, you will all the latest and trusted financial offers that too from renowned companies.