FreeCharge Wallet company has inactivated the wallet & started re-validating the e-KYC Details of its users. It is asking and sending notifications to all its users to reactivate their freecharge wallet.
If you are a FreeCharge User, You must resubmit your KYC details to continue using the freecharge wallet and its offers.
Effects Of Inactivated FreeCharge Wallet
- You can’t do seamless payments.
- Money cannot be added to the wallet.
- Balance present in your wallet cannot be used.
Procedure To Reactivate Your Freecharge Wallet
- DOWNLOAD the app and install it on your phone.
- Open the App and Sign Up or Log in to your freecharge account.
- As soon as you get logged in, you will see a message asking you to reactivate your wallet. See the image below for clear details.
- Click on “REACTIVATE WALLET”.
- Now Submit your Government ID Details again.
- Click on “PROCEED”.
- Done. Your wallet is now successfully activated.
- Note that freecharge will ask you to submit the details of that Government ID which you submitted at first KYC phase.
Check Out These Offers:
- Freecharge Refer & Earn 2019: Earn Rs 30 Per Referral Up To Rs 5000
- Freecharge First Recharge Offer: Get 100% Cashback
- PayBox Referral Offer + Rs 10 Paytm Sign Up Bonus Instant
- Invite Friends To Set Up BHIM UPI On Paytm & Earn Rs 100 Cashback
- How To Earn Money In Roz Dhan App(Rs 50 On SignUp + Rs 5 Per Refer)