FreeCharge Wallet company has inactivated the wallet & started re-validating the e-KYC Details of its users. It is asking and sending notifications to all its users to reactivate their freecharge wallet.
If you are a FreeCharge User, You must resubmit your KYC details to continue using the freecharge wallet and its offers.
Effects Of Inactivated FreeCharge Wallet
- You can’t do seamless payments.
- Money cannot be added to the wallet.
- Balance present in your wallet cannot be used.
Procedure To Reactivate The Freecharge Wallet
- DOWNLOAD the app and install it on your phone.
- Open the app and sign up or log into your freecharge account.
- As soon as you get logged in, you will see a message asking you to reactivate your wallet. See the image below for clear details.
- Click on “REACTIVATE WALLET”.
- Now Submit your Government ID Details again.
- Click on “PROCEED”.
- Done. Your wallet is now successfully activated.
- Note that freecharge will ask you to submit the details of that Government ID which you submitted at first KYC phase.