Lear, how to set up and manage BHIM UPI in your Amazon mobile app. Amazon has recently launched the UPI payment system on its mobile app platform named Amazon Pay UPI.
You can use Amazon App to send as well as receive money directly from your bank account balance. Your Bank account balance can also be checked anytime with just a click.
Steps To Link Your Bank Account To Amazon App
- Download and install the latest version of the Amazon app from the play store.
- Open the app and signup or sign in to your Amazon account.
- Click on “Send Money” on the homepage. [You can also go to the main menu and then “Amazon Pay” to find the “Send Money” option]
- Now, click on “Send Money” again and allow all the permissions that are being asked.
- Select your SIM card and click on “Proceed”.
- Your mobile number will be auto verified via OTP.
- After OTP verification, click on “Choose your bank” and select your bank.
- On selection of the bank account, you will find your bank account details below on the screen.
- Click on “Next”.
- Now, your Amazon Pay UPI ID is successfully setup. An SMS confirmation regarding this will also be delivered on your Amazon account mobile number.
- Your UPI ID will be in the given format, “10-digit mobile number” followed by “@apl”. For eg [email protected]
NOTE: If you are setting up BHIM UPI for the first time then you will be asked to set 4 digit UPI PIN. You need to enter the Lat 4 digit of your debit card including expiry month and the year before creating the UPI PIN.
How To Send/Transfer Money Using Amazon App
There are three ways through which you can send money to your friends and family members. You can also receive money directly in your bank account through Amazon Pay UPI Address.
All debit and credit take place from the main account balance. There is no wallet system here in between.
The three methods include contact, UPI and direct bank transfer. At first, go to the “Send Money” option from the homepage or main menu and follow the below steps:
Send Money To a Contact
- Click on “Send to a contact”.
- Click on “Allow access to contacts” to grant the Amazon App to get access to your saved contacts.
- Once again, click on “Allow” to confirm.
- Select any of the contacts.
- Enter the amount and confirm your payment by entering 4 digit UPI PIN.
Send Money To a UPI Address
- Click on “Send to UPI ID”.
- Now, enter the UPI ID and click on “Verify and Proceed”.
- Enter the amount and click on “Send Money”.
- Provide your 4 digit UPI PIN to confirm this money transfer.
Send Money Directly To A Bank Account
- Click on “Send to bank account”.
- Now, enter the bank details like IFSC code, account number and account holder name.
- Click on “Proceed to Send Money”.
- Give your 4-digit UPI PIN to transfer money to the bank account.
Features Of Sending Money Using Amazon Pay UPI
- All the money transfer takes place as direct-to-direct bank transactions.
- The Amazon money transfer is powered by BHIM UPI.
- You can do UPI transaction 24*7 hours.
- This method of sending money is faster than NEFT or IMPS.
- Your UPI PIN is fully secured here.
Check Out These UPI Offers:
- Amazon Pay Send Money Offer: Get Rs 20 Cashback On Rs 100 Txn
- Invite Friends To Set Up BHIM UPI On Paytm & Earn Rs 100 Cashback
- Paytm Ist UPI Money Transfer Offer – Rs 10 Gold Cashback
The main features include is that you can send money to your loved ones instantly in their bank account safely, split payment bills, settle expenses with friends, pay rent on time every month and also pay at nearby stores.