TimesPoints is a unique reward program that has been started by Times Network. The reward program is well integrated with Times Network properties including Times Of India, Maharashtra Times, NewsPoint, Navbharat Times, HDFC-TimesPoints Debit Card and many others.
It’s a “Times Internet” product uniquely designed for consistent readers. If you love reading news articles then this one is definitely for you.
Times Network wants to make sure that its readers get rewarded for every second that they spend on its products. Well, lets’ talk about the reward program in brief detail.
About Times Network Reward Program
TimesPoint gives you points in your wallet based on your engagement with its Times Internet Limited (TIL) network sites. The earned points can later be used to grab benefits like gifts, deals and discounts.
The more you will read articles, watch videos, photos, like, comment and share, the more you will earn points.
To provide the best deals, discounts and gifts, the company has partnered with Amazon, Myntra, Paytm, Shopper’s Stop and many more.
Times Network has built such a platform where you can easily track and redeem your points in the form of money or discounts.
What are Times Points
TimesPoints is a digital currency created by Times Network. Points get credited to the user’s wallet when the user engages with TIL network sites and perform transactions using Times Points Debit Card. You can also earn 100 points by inviting your friends on this platform.
In the end, you can redeem your points by visiting “timespoints.com”. Don’t worry, I will illustrate the process later in this post. So, keep reading.
What is Times Points Debit Card
HDFC Bank and Times Internet Limited together have brought Times Point Debit Card that can be used while shopping online and offline.
The debit card facilitates amazing offers, deals and discounts for its users. Apart from this, you will also be able to earn Times Points whenever you use it for both online and offline purchases. Times Points can later be easily redeemed from its official site.
How To Apply For HDFC Times Points Debit Card
The process of applying for this Debit card is different for existing and new HDFC bank customers.
For existing HDFC bank customers, follow the below steps:
- Login to your HDFC Netbanking portal.
- Go to the top navigation menu and click on “Cards”.
- Here, under the “Debit Card” in the left navigation menu, select “Transact”.
- Now, click on “Debit Card Upgrade” and select the Debit Card number.
- At last, select “Times Points Debit Card” and click on “Confirm” after accepting the terms & conditions.
- That’s it, done.
And for those who are new to HDFC bank, please first, get your account opened and then you can do the above steps to upgrade your Debit Card.
Times Points Refer N Earn Program
This referral program is a part of the Times Network Reward Program. According to this program, you can grab 100 coins for inviting new users to sign up on this platform.
The company is also giving 100 coins to the user who gets invited. Let’s see the referral process:
How To Refer and Earn 100 Times Points Per Invite
- At first, Visit this Referral Link to get 100 points and wait for a while, you will be redirected to the sign-up page.
- Login in using your Gmail ID, FB account or mobile number. You can also use your Truecaller account. (Try to use your Gmail ID)
- Now, you can see my Times Points Invite Code: NEWYUd3 on the screen.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “CLAIM YOUR 100 TIMESPOINTS”.
- A 4-digit number OTP will be sent your number, kindly enter the received OTP and click on “CONTINUE”.
- Done, your referral code is now generated which can be seen on your mobile screen. You can also go to the menu and click on “Refer and earn”. To share your invite link, click on the WhatsApp, Telegram, FB, email or SMS icons.
- You have also now received 100 points for using my referral code and invite link.
Referral Offer Terms & Conditions:
- You can refer and earn up to Rs 10,000 Times Points only.
- One user can invite up to 100 new friends only.
- The invited friend must use your invite link to sign-up and he should also complete mobile number verification step.
- Referral Bonus will be credited instantly.
- Times Points has the full rights to withdraw or deny referral bonus in case of fraudulent activity.
How To Earn Times Points (Money)
There are three ways from which you can grab Times Points.
#1 Using HDFC Times Points Debit Card
The task is very simple, you just need to complete the payment using your Times Points Debit card while shopping online or offline.
The points get credited to your Times Points account which you can use by logging into the dashboard. But, at first, you need to apply for this debit card. The process for new and old HDFC Bank customers are different.
#1 Engaging With TIL network sites
Engaging with TIL network sites involves reading, sharing, commenting and recommending articles. In addition to this, actively contributing reviews and blogs across its platform.
You need to first sign up for a new Times Points account and log in to the TIL network sites using the mail id used for the registration on Times Points. Now start engaging, that’s it.
Note: Make sure that you are logging in to the TIL network sites using the email id that used for registering on Times Points. This is a very crucial step if you don’t want to lose your points.
#3 Invite Your Friends On Times Points
Now, you can also earn points by inviting new friends here. The referral offer includes 100 points to the referer and the one who got referred. Its’s a win-win situation for both.
You need to make sure that your friend applies your Times Points referral code during the registration, this is step is mandatory.
How To Redeem Your Earned Times Points
- First, visit this link and log in to your Times Points account dashboard.
- Click on the “REDEEM” option. You will also find three sections including an overview, earn and redeem on the top.
- Now, you can see your total redeemable points and a huge number of products.
- Select any one of the products which you want to redeem. Here, I am selecting “EROS NOW 1 Month Free Subscription”.
- You will now find all the details related to the product. Make sure to go through the terms & conditions before redeeming.
- Finally, click on “Redeem”.
- Now scroll down and once again click on “Redeem”.
- Done, your voucher code is now generated. Kindly copy and claim it as soon as possible.
What Are The Products Available On TimesPoints
Times Network has added a huge list of products to its product section. You will be amazed to see such a big list covering almost all the departments including food, fashion, shopping, travel, entertainment and many others.
You will also be able to redeem your points in the form of gift cards and vouchers. Popular gift cards and vouchers include Flipkart gift card, AmazonPay gift card, BookMyShow voucher, PVR voucher, Big Bazaar voucher and many more.
Even, you will get more categories like beauty & health, pharmacy, recharge, gifting & flowers, kids section, home furnishing, and spiritual when going to the “others” option on the product page.
Popular Products & Their Required Times Points
|BookMyShow Rs 300 Voucher||2500|
|Gaana 12 Month Subscription||3500|
|Flipkart Gift Card Rs 500||6000|
|Big Bazaar Gift Card Rs 250 and Rs 500||3000 & 6000 respectively|
|AmazonPay Gift Card Rs 500 & Rs 100||6000 & 12000 respectively|
|Bigbasket Gift Card Rs 100 & Rs 250||1500 & 3000 respectively|
So, these were the most popular and demanding products in the current market. However, the required Times Points for grabbing these products may change anytime depending on the will of the company.
Now, we have reached the ending part of this article. I tried my best to explain to you the Times Network Reward Program and the way to squeeze 100% out of it.
We already know that how big is the Times Network. It is one of the top Indian news companies. Its popularity and large user base across the country put no negative mark on it.
As this reward program is being run and managed by such a huge network, it’s clear that you are going to get benefit from it. You must try this reward program, especially for the ones who love reading news articles.