Hello, I am again with another UPI referral offer that is Google Pay(Tez) Refer and Earn Program. Now, you can invite your friends and family members to signup on the Google Pay UPI App and earn Rs 81 per referral.
But, you need to make sure that the invited friend uses your Google Pay App Referral code during the app registration. Before getting started, let’s first know something about Google Tez app.
Google Pay is owned by the search giant Google. This UPI app is also known as GPay in short form. Google Tez app is powered by BHIM and is for Indian customers only.
Using GPay, you can send and receive money directly from the bank account. You don’t need to pay any charge for doing UPI payments.
Other than making transactions, there are many other things to do like mobile recharge, DTH recharge, bill payments etc. You will get scratch cards for doing any type of payment on the Tez app.
Google Pay Referral Code India
|Google Pay App (Tez)||Referral Details|
|Referral Offer||Get Rs 81 Per Invite On Doing Ist Payment|
|Signup Bonus||Rs 21 On Ist UPI Txn|
|Maximum Earning||Up To Rs 9000|
Google Pay Referral Offer: How To Invite & Earn Rs 81
- At first, Download Google Pay app and install it on your phone.
- Open the app, select your app language and proceed.
- Enter your mobile number which is linked to your bank account and proceed.
- Verify your number with OTP. Note: (The sim must be inserted on the same device on which the app registration is taking place)
- Set your 4 digit Google PIN or select the phone’s default screen lock pattern method to open the Gooogle Tez app and click on “Continue”.
- Click on the three vertical dots, go to “Referral code” and enter this Google Tez App Referral code: I717A to claim the referral bonus. (This is where you have to put your referral code)
- Now, go back to the homepage and click on “ADD BANK ACCOUNT”.
- Select your bank and set your digit UPI PIN using your Debit card details.
- Finally, send Rs 1 to any Google Pay user or to “[email protected]” and get Rs 81 in your bank account linked to Tez app.
- Done, enjoy.
The proper way to use or apply your Google Pay referral code is to go to the three vertical dots and then “referral code”. Now, enter the Google Pay Invite Code to become eligible for the referral bonus.
Must do this!
How To Find Your Google Tez App Referral Code
There are many ways to do this. The easiest method is to scroll down and click on “INVITE A FRIEND”. Now, you can see your referral link and the code too. Just tap on any of the icons there to instantly share them among your friends.
Talking about the second way, move to the “PROMOTIONS” section and click on “Offers”. Now, you can see the following texts, “Invite your friends to Google Pay”. Under this, click on “See Offer details” followed by a click on “Invite Friends”.
You cannot change your Google Pay App Referral Code beacuse the app does not allow for this. The invite code is auto-genertaed when you sign for an Google Pay account.
Terms & Conditions
- The referral offer will expire on 31st January 2020.
- You will get Rs 81 per invite and your friend will get Rs 21 as a signup bonus after completing their first payment.
- There is no limit on inviting people on the Google Pay app.
- You can earn up to Rs 9000 only from a single account.
- The friend you have invited must do his first transaction on the Tez app to qualify for the referral offer.
- You will not be eligible for the referral offer if your friend fails to apply your referral code during the registration.
Also, Check Out This: PhonePe App Refer & Earn Rs 200 Scratch Card Per Invite 2020
Google Tez UPI App Guide
In this section, I will guide you on how to use the Google Pay app for doing UPI transactions, link/unlink bank account, check account balance, check all transactions etc
#1. How To Link/Unlink Your Bank Account
- On the homepage, go to your profile and move to the “ACCOUNT” section.
- Go to ‘Payment Methods”.
- To remove or unlink your previous linked bank account, click on that bank account. Now, go to the three vertical dots and click on “Remove account”.
- To add or link a new bank account, click on “ADD BANK ACCOUNT” and complete the required verification process.
- That’s it, done.
#2. How To Check For Your Bank Account Balance On the Tez App
- Go to the app’s homepage.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on “CHECK BALANCE”.
- Click on the bank account and enter your UPI PIN.
- Now, you will be able to see your current bank account balance on your phone’s screen.
#3. How To Check For All The Transactions Done On The Tez App
- On the app’s homepage, scroll down to the bottom
- Click on “ALL TRANSACTIONS”.
- Now, you can see all the payments made using the app including the name, amount and date.
#4. How To Send/Receive Money On Google Pay Using QR Code
- You can send and accept money through QR code by entering the “Tez Mode” section.
- To find this section, go to “Nearby payments” which is available at the top.
- Now, click on “Scan QR” if you want to send money to a merchant account.
- In the same way, click on “Show QR” if you want to accept money from any GPay user.
#5. How To Find All The Latest Google Tez Scratch Card Offers
There is currently 18 scratch card offer available on the Google Pay app for your to grab. To find these, read below:
- On the homepage, scroll down to the “PROMOTIONS” section.
- Click on “Offer”.
- Now, you can see all your Google Pay Scratch cards offer.
- Simply, swipe right and left to find all the offers.
- Click on any of the offers to find more details related to it.
My Views On The UPI Offer
That’s it, we have now reached the ending part of this Google Pay Referral Code Offer. I hope, you will love this post as I have tried to explain everything that is needed for the full benefit of this UPI app.
Google Payment app named Tez is made exclusively for the Indians. Recent offers like collect rangoli stamps and the cake offer have made this UPI payment app very popular.
So, you must try the Tez UPI app to fulfil your daily payment needs and in return get awarded with cashback. And the most interesting fact is that all the cashback gets directly credited to the app’s linked bank account, Isn’t that cool!