Amazon Quiz Answers 20 January 2020, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers Today, Amazon Quiz Daily Question Answers, Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Amazon Quiz Answers all, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily: I am going to share with you all the answers of the five questions that will be asked today on the Amazon app to win Rs 15000.
You can win very expensive gifts, goods, gadgets, smartphones, TV etc by just taking part in the quiz and answering all the simple answers to the questions. Find out the Rs 15000 Quiz question answers.
How To Participate & Play The Today’s 20 Jan Amazon Quiz Contest
- first, download the Amazon app from the Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone.
- After installing the app, open it and either signup or sign in with your existing Amazon account.
- Go to the app homepage and scroll down to find the banner showing: “Answer & Win: Play now| Today’s quiz ends at 12 PM“.
- Click on the “Amazon Daily Quiz Time’ banner.
- Last, click on the “Start” button and answer correctly all the 5 questions that are being asked on the screen.
- That’s it, done.
Note: The Amazon Quiz Cotest is for App users only. The Amazon Daily Live Quiz starts at 8:00 PM and ends at 12:00 PM every day. You have to participate in this quiz contest in the given time.
What To When You Don’t Find The Amazon App daily Quiz Banner: Search for the keyword “quiz” using the app search bar. Now, click on the FunZone banner. Scroll down to see the banner, that’s it. You can also subscribe to get notified when the quiz starts.
Amazon Quiz Answers Rs 15000 (20 January 2020)
Question 1:- Which city will play host to the 2022 Commonwealth Games (though there is a proposal to stage archery events in India)?
Answer 1:- Birmingham
Question 2:- Which film won the ‘Best Motion picture- drama’ award in the Golden Globe awards 2020?
Answer 2:- 1917
Question 3:- The Kolkata port has recently been renamed after which Indian politician?
Answer 3:- Syama Prasad Mukherjee
Question 4:- The Delhi-Udaipur Express train is named after which famous horse? (Hint: It was ridden by Maharana Pratap in battle and by millions of Indians as a scooter in the 90s)?
Answer 4:- Chetak
Question 5:- Which country recently launched the world’s largest radio telescope ‘Sky Eye’ to hunt for extraterrestrial life?
Answer 5:- China
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- This Daily QuizTime Contest is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
- You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by all the terms & conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that you fulfil all contest eligibility requirements.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in conditions of “Use” to which you agree by using “www.amazon.in” and its mobile/tablet app or mobile site.
- These T&Cs will apply to the contest only.
That’s it, choose the right answers to win the Rs 15000 amount. Stay tuned to HonestTricks.Com to find all the Daily Amazon Quiz Answers before from others.
Find Out Other Dates Amazon Quiz Answers: