Oyo Q Quiz Answers 11 February 2020: Give Oyo Quiz Todays Answers and win assured a random amount of Paytm cash, Rs 30 Paytm cash, iPhone XR, Amazon Echo Dots, and 1 Crore OYO Money. Always, try to take part daily in the Oyo Quiz contest.
This is a golden opportunity to win big prizes and you should not miss it. You can visit here to find the Oyo Quiz Win Answers.
Oyo Q Quiz Time Details
|Oyo Q Quiz Daily Contest||Details|
|OYO Quiz Prize||Paytm Cash, iPhone XR, Amazon Echo Dot, OYO Money|
|Oyo Quiz Time||Between 10:00 AM (Morning) & 12:00 PM (Night)|
|Oyo Q Quiz Date||11th February 2020|
|Oyo Q Quiz Winning List Declaration Date||11th February 2020|
|Number Of Winners||Everyone|
|Oyo Q Quiz Eligible Participants||OYO App Users|
Oyo Quiz Answers Today 11 February
Question: The name “India” is derived from the name of which rivers?
Extra Fact: The name ‘India” is derived from Indus, which originates from the Old Persian word ‘Hindus’ and latter stems from the Sanskrit word ‘Sindhu’, which was for the Indus River.
Oyo Quiz Answers: 10 February
Question: In which in India is a lake built due to the impact of a mentor?
Extra Fact: Lonar Lake in Buldhana district, Maharashtra is a lake created by the impact of a meteor on Earth.
Oyo Quiz Answers: 8 February
Question: The largest Indian state by area?
Extra Fact: Rajasthan is the largest state in India by area. Interestingly, it is comparable to the European nation Germany in size.
Oyo Quiz Answers: 7 February 2020
Question: Which of the following is known as ‘The French Riveria of the East’?
Oyo Quiz Answers: 6 February 2020
Question: What is the Yarlung Zangbo river known as in India?
Extra Fact: The Yarlung Tsangpo is known as the Brahmaputra in India. It originates in the Manasarovar Lake region, near the Mount Kailash and flows along southern Tibet to break through the Himalayas from where it flows into Arunachal Pradesh, India.
OYO Quiz Answers: 5 February 2020
Question: The first electric train of India ‘Deccan Queen’ was run between which cities?
Answer: Kalyan and Pune.
Extra Fact: The first electric train of India ‘Deccan Queen’ was run between Kalyan and Pune as a weekend train during the days of the British Raj to ferry rich patrons from Mumbai to Pune attend horse racing at Pune Race Course.
Oyo Quiz Answers: 4 February 2020
Question: The Largest and the oldest museum of India is located in which city?
Extra Fact: The Indian Museum in Kolkata is the largest and oldest museum in India and has rare collections of antiques, armour, and ornaments, fossils, skeletons, mummies, and Mughal paintings.
OYO Quiz Answers: 3 February 2020
Question: Which city is called the “White City” of India?
OYO Quiz Answers: 2 February 2020
Question: The famous “Rock Garden” is located in which city?
OYO Quiz Answers:1st February 2020
Question 1: The ‘Golconda Fort’ is located in which Indian state?
OYO Quiz Answers: 30 January 2020
Question 1: The words ‘Satyameva Jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from which ancient scripture?
Answer: Mundak Upanishad
OYO Quiz Answers: 29 January 2020
Question: How many “Must See Mountains” have been identified by Archaeological Survey Of India?
OYO Quiz Answers: 28 January 2020
Question: In which of the following festivals are boat races a special feature?
Extra Fact: The Vallamkali or the snake boat race is an event that is synonymous with Onam celebrations in the state of Kerala.
How To Participate & Play Oyo Q Quiz
- At first, Download the Oyo app from here instal it on your Android phone.
- Signup or login to your OYO account.
- Now, Oyo sends the OYO Q Quiz contest participation notification to its users every day.
- You have to click on the notification.
- Read all the Oyo quiz terms and conditions and click on the “Play Now” red colour button.
- Now, the quiz question will appear on your phone’s screen.
- Read the question carefully and select the right answer from multiple options.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Oyo will now show the result and extra information related to the question.
- If you have given the correct answer, you will see the “Claim your reward!” option.
- At last, click on the “Claim your reward!” option.
- Now, shake your phone to find the winning prize.
- After shaking, the winning prize will be displayed on the phone’s screen.
Note: In case, you don’t receive the Oyo Q Quiz notification or Oyo Quiz link then click on the bell icon at the top-right side of the homepage. Now, scroll down to find the following text: “Earn Paytm Cashback- just answer one simple question, Play OYO Q now!”. Under this text, click on the red colour “Play Now” option.
How To Find The Daily Oyo Q Quiz Answers
To find the answers to the questions that will be asked during the Oyo quiz, just visit this page regularly to find the latest answers before others. We update this post every day with the upcoming question and answers.
OYO Q Quiz Terms & Conditions
- Those users who give the right answers will be automatically taken to the “Shake and win page”. In this page, the user will get a chance to win assured prizes including Paytm cash and other expensive gifts.
- Every winner is notified by OYO through app notifications or email.
- The name of the winners of Paytm cash, Amazon Echo Dot and other prizes will be declared through a lucky draw.
- The iPhone XR winner will also be selected through a lucky draw that will take place between 24th January and 31st January 2020.
- And the lucky draw includes those names only who have answered the Oyo Q quiz correctly.
- The Paytm cash winners will receive the winning amount in their Paytm wallet linked to the number registered with the OYO app.
- All the reward prizes will be be given to those users only who have logged in to the OYO app.
- Other rewards other than Paytm cash will be given in the form of E-gift voucher.
- Note that you will not be eligible for the Paytm cash reward if your Paytm account KYC is not done.
- And when you have reached the Paytm monthly wallet limit.
What is OYO Q Quiz Contest?
Oyo Q Quiz is held every day at 10 AM where you are asked to answer a simple general knowledge question. And in return, you qualify for a prize if your answers are correct.
Who are eligible for Oyo Q Quiz?
All the OYO app users are eligible to participate and play the OYO quiz contest.
How To Play OYO Q Quiz?
I have shown all the steps and rules about the OYO quiz gameplay, read above.
How To Win The Oyo Q Quiz Contest?
You can visit this post every day to find all the upcoming quiz answers and win the quiz, that's it.
Oyo Quiz Kaise Khele?
Go through this article to the proper way to participate and play this quiz contest and win Paytm cash.
How many times can I play Oyo Q Quiz?
You are allowed to participate and play the Oyo quiz game only once every day.
What is the validity of the Oyo Q Quiz?
The quiz starts at 10:00 AM every day and ends at 12:00 PM night. So, participate in between the given time.
What is OYO Shake and Win?
You have to shake your phone when you reach the OYO Shake and win page after giving the right answer to find the winning prize.
So, these were today’s Oyo Q Quiz answers dated 11th February 2020. Go and open the OYO app and answer the simple question to win huge prizes.
In this article, I showed you the proper way to play the OYO Q Quiz Contest and qualify for the winning prize. Let’s not take this as granted, move ahead and play the quiz to get knowledge and money too.
You should play this quiz game and the reason for this is not just money, you are getting knowledge from it. Every day, you will come across a new general knowledge question.