Top UPI Apps 2020, Best UPI Referral apps: These are the top UPI apps in India from which you can earn unlimited real money that too in the bank account. Though several apps are offering seamless UPI payments service I will cover here the only best ones.
The best ones mean those UPI apps which provide more cashback, offers and security too. We are talking about security here because your bank account is directly linked with the upi app and security matters here. Before getting into the details, let’s first understand UPI.
About UPI (Unified Payment Interface)
The full form of UPI is a unified payment interface. It has completely changed the Indian online payment scenario. Now, using UPI, anyone who holds a bank account can send or transfer money with few seconds.
The definition of UPI: It is an instant real-time payment service that has been developed by NPCI (National Payments Corporation Of India). UPI was introduced in 2016, since then the online market has been capitalised by it. Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) regulates UPI and helps in transferring funds from one bank account to another bank account instantly. The popular upi apps in India are Google Pay, Paytm, BHIM, PhonePe, Mobikwik BHIM, SBI BHIM, Kotak BHIM etc.
Features Of UPI
- Easy to set up and manage.
- It is trusted as it is maintained by NPCI and RBI.
- Make online payments with ease.
- Become free from wallets, Debit/Credit cards and other long taking payment methods.
- Perform money transfer within a few seconds.
- Get huge cashback on paying using UPI.
Best UPI Apps 2020 List (Safe & Secure)
|Top 5 UPI Apps||Referral Details||Download Links|
|Google Pay||Rs 81 Per Invite||DOWNLOAD|
|PhonePe||Rs 200 Per Invite||DOWNLOAD|
|Paytm||Rs 50 Per Invite||DOWNLOAD|
|Mobikwik||No Referral Offer||DOWNLOAD|
|BHIM||No Referral Offer||DOWNLOAD|
#1. Google Pay App (Earlier, It was called Tez App)
- Google Pay is the most UPI app used in India. Recently, it has gained more popularity due to its scratch card offers giving out thousands of rewards.
- Google Pay is owned by the giant search engine “Google” itself. So, it’s trusted.
- The app’s UI is simple and beautiful.
- You will get awesome offers on doing UPI transactions using the GPay app.
- Share the Google Pay app and earn Rs 81 per referral. Make sure that your friends apply your referral code to qualify for the referral bonus.
- The app’s features include send or receive money instantly, scan & pay, bank account transfer, pay online bills etc.
Apply the referral code: I717A to get the signup bonus. Download the app using the link given above.
#2. PhonePe App
- Currently, PhonePe is owing to the second position in India in the upi field.
- PhonePe is owned by the American brand Wallmart. It’s one of the most popular e-commerce brands in the world.
- The app easy to navigate and use.
- You can link multiple banks at a time.
- Similar to Google Pay, PhonePe provides rewards in the form of scratch cards.
- You can earn up to Rs 1000 per referral out of which Rs 200 amount has been fixed for each invitation.
- Some of the features of PhonePe includes buy or sell gold, pay prepaid and postpaid bills, book hotels, cabs etc.
Download the app from the download link given above in the table, link your bank account and make the first money transfer to get a scratch card worth up to Rs 1000.
#3. Paytm App
- Earlier, Paytm was the most used upi app in the country, but with time, everything changed. It is now acquiring third place.
- Paytm is one of the oldest and trusted payments brand in India.
- Paytm opens a digital bank if you don’t own a regular bank account. Using this digital bank known as Paytm Payments Bank, you can perform UPI transactions with ease.
- The app’s user interface is very user-friendly and easy to use. You can easily perform UPI transactions, bank account money transfer, paying bills etc.
- You can earn Rs 50 Paytm cash per referral by inviting your freinds to setup BHIM UPI on the Paytm app.
- You friend also earns Rs 75 cashback on creating UPI account on the Paytm app.
Open your Paytm app and click on the download link given above to set up your Paytm BHIM UPI account and get Rs 75 cashback directly in the bank account.
#4. BHIM App
- BHIM is the official UPI app launched by NPCI.
- The full form of BHIM is “Bharat Interface For Money”.
- This upi app is owned & managed by the government which makes it trustworthy.
- Though there is no referral bonus for inviting people, you will find best upi offers here.
- You can link more than one bank at a time and perform seamless UPI transactions.
- The new version of BHIM app dubbed BHIM 2.0 looks beautiful with its new UI.
- You can also create a merchant account on the BHIM app to accept payments from your customers and avail extra cashback offers.
#5. MobiKwik App
- When it comes to usage or popularity, Mobikwik is next to Paytm.
- Mobikwik has also introduced the UPI facility on its app.
- The company has partnered with HDFC bank for providing UPI service to its customers.
- Mobikwik also provides UPI offers to its customers.
- Currently, there is no UPI referral offer ongoing, but it may run in future.
- The features of mobikwik upi are same as that of other UPI apps.
Also, Check Out This: Top 10 Refer & Earn Apps 2020: Get Paytm Cash(Trusted)
So, these were the top 5 UPI apps, which are being used currently in India. There are also other UPI apps like SBI BHIM, Axis BHIM, Kotak BHIM, Mi Pay etc. You can also try these apps for making upi payments.
Making payments using wallets, Debit/Credit card or net banking is a lengthy process. With the introduction of Unified Payment Interface, the payment processing time has been greatly reduced to a few seconds. The credit for this payment system uniform goes to NPCI.
That’s it, go ahead and create your virtual payment address on any UPI platform and make your payment life faster and easier. These apps are trusted, safe and secure.